Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,120 ($1,075) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)