Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,451 ($975) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)