Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04522 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,275 (72,418 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)