Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,751 (€642) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)