Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,975 (€514) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)