Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,147 (€424) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)