Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,937 ($b3,940) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)