Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,324 ($b3,328) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)