Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,671 (2,809 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)