Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.640 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,294元 (3,228 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)