Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,020元 (€911) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)