Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,396 (Mex$ 12,973) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)