Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33405 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,617 (Mex$ 10,827) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)