Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,093 (Bs 7,510) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)