Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,948 (Bs 27,842,109) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)