Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11119 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 2,912元 (26,187 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)