Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,012 (Bs 7,257) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)