Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,652 (2,212,283 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)