Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,008 (3,316,761 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)