Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,592元 (3,947,416 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)