Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,892 (Bs 8,556) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)