Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,647 (Bs 6,764) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)