Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,240 (€691) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (44 minutes ago)