Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,782 (€737) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)