Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,876 ($567) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)