Cost of living comparison between Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,829 ($714) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)