Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,629 (₩786,467) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)