Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19383 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,526 (18,192 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)