Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,880 ($1,039) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)