Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,308 ($1,063) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)