Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,303 ($1,128) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)