Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,648 ($964) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)