Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.530 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,844 (NZ$1,511) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)