Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.708 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,671元 (NZ$1,629) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)