Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.733 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,310 (NZ$1,333) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)