Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,208元 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)