Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,084 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)