Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,168 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)