Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,755 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (32 minutes ago)