Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,004 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)