Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30537 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,543 (14,878 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)