Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30417 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,802 (15,786 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)