Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08008 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,821 (Taka 60,208) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)