Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08643 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,919 (Taka 45,341) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)