Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,937 (4,202 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)