Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,333 (10,925 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)