Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,739元 (11,838 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)