Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,842 (S/. 1,876) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)