Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.024 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,991元 (S/. 2,465) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)