Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,313 (S/. 1,129) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)