Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.123 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,520 (S/. 1,658) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)