Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,083 (S/. 2,037) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)