Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,277 (S/. 2,191) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)