Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34296 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,171元 (Mex$ 15,079) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)