Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,262 (S/. 1,550) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)