Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,924 prices entered by 500 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,185元 ($1,039) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)