Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06073 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,030元 (¥132,217) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)