Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05972 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,704 (¥78,777) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)