Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19487 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,010 (15,447 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)