Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21354 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,285元 (24,751 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)