Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19438 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,765 (19,371 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)