Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20147 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,691 (23,285 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)