Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20172 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,920 (24,390 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)