Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20101 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,247 (26,104 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)