Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19325 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,696 (13,950 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)