Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,225 (12,735₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)