Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25109 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,664 (14,592₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)