Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,916 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)