Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,776元 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)