Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,817 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)