Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,521 (€479) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)