Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,207 (C$1,360) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (22 minutes ago)