Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,226元 (C$1,218) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)