Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,880 (C$1,342) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)