Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,653 (C$709) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)