Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,355 (C$1,314) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)