Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,196元 ($1,043) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)