Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,347 (R$ 3,110) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)