Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,017 (R$ 2,516) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)