Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34043 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,984 (Mex$ 14,639) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)