Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36771 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,459元 (Mex$ 14,846) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)