Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,243 (€571) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)