Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,037 (€770) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)