Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,967 (₩985,840) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)