Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,890 (₩662,567) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)