Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00616 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,043 (₩818,039) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)