Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,533 in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)