Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09504 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,388 (₨67,219) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)