Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,895 (€629) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)