Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27513 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,820 (10,248 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)