Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.751 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,904 ($875) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)