Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,959 ($941) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)