Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,705元 ($824) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)