Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,905 ($916) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)