Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,890 ($710) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)