Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,226 ($471) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)