Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,178 ($462) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)