Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12898 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,865 (Php37,718) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (38 minutes ago)