Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12860 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,132元 (Php39,909) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)