Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12151 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,522 (Php37,212) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)