Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13867 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,686 (Php26,582) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)