Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12082 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,957 (Php41,028) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)