Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13661 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,649 (Php26,708) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)