Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,300 (€731) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)