Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,081 (€784) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)