Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,564 (€483) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)