Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,071 (€775) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)