Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.030 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,491 (€808) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)