Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,845 (€869) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)