Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,308 (€721) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)