Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.659 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,967 (R$ 2,995) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)