Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.032 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,080 (R$ 2,992) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)