Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,386 (R$ 1,983) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)