Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,355 (R$ 2,497) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)