Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.011 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,459 (R$ 1,721) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)