Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.852 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,179元 (R$ 3,336) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)