Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,869 (R$ 3,390) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)