Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,703 (€862) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)