Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.852 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,490元 (R$ 2,964) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)